Summary: The media attack Donald Trump for telling the truth about America’s problems. Yet they ignore the outrageous and tragic scandals of Obama and Hillary, including their embrace of Islamic terrorists, use of IRS against political enemies, and decimation of the American economy. THE TIME FOR CITIZENS TO SPEAK UP IS NOW!
Over the last few weeks, the bought-and-paid-for media have been presenting Donald Trump and his outspoken, truthful comments as outrageous. These “Trumped-up” charges are ridiculous. All the Donald has done is point out what mostly everyone knows: Emperor Barack has no clothes. (Spare us the thought.)
Indeed, Trump was correct regarding his comments about Mexico and the millions of seedy, violent, and criminal characters who cross the southern border. In terms of illegal immigration, this summer is at least on par with last summer. Unknown “refugees” flood into the USA via Mexico; and through a federally-funded program, we accept Muslim refugees from countries which are notoriously anti-American. As Trump courageously pointed out, we take very few Christian refugees from the Middle East.
The Media’s Double (Non-)Standard
Despite their infatuation with Trump, for years the media have ignored the truly outrageous, tragic, and unbelievably dark record of Barack Hussein Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry.
Where has the media been on these topics?
- The Obama administration made the U.S. an explicit ally of the world’s most notorious terrorist group in the world, the Muslim Brotherhood. They did this to overthrow governments in Egypt, Libya, and Tunisia – governments who were previously allied with the United States.
- There is an ongoing Christian genocide across the Middle East and North Africa. Obama and Hillary created this when they orchestrated the Arab Spring and sided with terrorists. Millions have been slaughtered in scenes reminiscent of the Holocaust. The West’s cultural heritage that has stood for millennia is being destroyed by apocalyptic Muslim psychopaths.
- In Benghazi, due to this alliance with Islamic terrorists, four Americans were killed in what was almost certainly a bungled effort to kidnap Ambassador Christopher Stevens and swap him for the Blind Sheikh. This was organized by Obama, Hillary, and then-Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
- 75% of military casualties in Afghanistan have occurred under Obama.
- The IRS and tax code have been weaponized against the citizenry. Lois Learner was directed by Valerie Jarrett and George Soros to use the tax code against political enemies, i.e. normal, patriotic Americans. Conversely, the IRS has allowed Obama’s friends (Soros foundations and Muslim Brotherhood front groups, such as CAIR) to operate tax free and without any scrutiny whatsoever.
- The Clinton Foundation has been proven by Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel to be an international, multi-billion dollar fraud, facilitating money laundering and fueled by bribes. Due to their political connections and extraordinarily deep corruption, these criminals have so far been allowed to operate freely. At least on par with Enron, this bogus charity is a modern day BCCI and the operators belong behind bars, not in the White House.
- The economy is in ruin. The industrial infrastructure has been knee-capped by the EPA, which is forcing power plants and factories to close or move abroad. There are 93 million Americans out of the labor force. The $18+ trillion of debt may never be paid off. There’s a stock market bubble that’s ready to go POP!
If you think for a second that the administration, including Obama himself and the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, aren’t guilty of several counts of treason, think again. The evidence is overwhelming.
Now add in that the Constitution is in tatters and that America’s traditional allies don’t trust us anymore. Our standing in the world, among our friends, is at an all-time low.
We should all praise and thank Donald Trump for his big mouth and his unapologetic stance. He’s broken the fever of political correctness. It is time to take advantage of the moment.
For justice, we the citizens must talk about the scandals above and force them into the 2016 conversation!